We couldn't install windows in the location you chose. 0x80300024

Anonymous
2023-05-16T13:24:47+00:00

Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'

Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'

I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T03:35:26+00:00

    Hi Mostafa,

    Got stuck in partition step. I'm not able to move ahead of creating partition:

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T03:37:22+00:00

    I'm afraid I'm running out of ideas. Let's ask other advisors and other Teams users for more suggestions that might help you.

    They would be able to reply to this thread and share their comments.

    Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T03:49:44+00:00

    Thanks for your patience and help. :)

    Will wait for others to pitch in here.

    Regards,

    Prateek Sharma

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-14T13:34:21+00:00

    Hi.

    I am experiencing a similar problem. Did you manage to find the solution? If yes, what is the solution? I am desperately in need of the solution

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T00:47:17+00:00

    Not sure if you still need help, but disconnecting ALL (and I do mean ALL) USB devices fixed my issue and allowed the installation to proceed.

    No clue how/why it worked, but it did. Best of luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments