I DICONNECTED ALL MY exta HARD DRIVES and it worked
only had the main SSD/HDD pluggedin
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'
Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'
I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I DICONNECTED ALL MY exta HARD DRIVES and it worked
only had the main SSD/HDD pluggedin
Yeah youare current although
Apparently if the drive you want to install windows on it is not first in the drive list also you get this error too i removed other internal and external storage make new partition and solve this for me but your way was another whay too
In my case the problem was that the drive had MBR table. Windows requires GPT. Actually foud out by running the setup from within Windows. After deleting the drive and recreating with GPT it worked
Just remove other sata and usb devices other than what you need bcz it will install only on partition_0
After removing it will automatically make a another 500mb partition for system then let you install
What do you mean? How do you install windows 10 without it being plugged in? Or having no mouse or keyboard plugged in to press stuff