Hi
How many hard disks are installed on the system?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'
Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'
I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
How many hard disks are installed on the system?
The cause of the problem is incorrectly booting your windows usb drive
Fix described here: https://recoverit.wondershare.com/partition-problems/the-selected-disk-is-of-the-gpt-partition-style.html#:~:text=In%20your%20computer%2C%20if%20the,and%20configured%20for%20UEFI%20mode.
Hey!
So I had this same problem when building a home server, here's what I did to fix it
thats pretty much all you need to do.
Hello,
I wasn't able to fix it!
Is there any other solution?
Thank you
Wondering if this issue was resolved? I need my PC as it’s my only form of income..