We couldn't install windows in the location you chose. 0x80300024

Anonymous
2023-05-16T13:24:47+00:00

Switched on my Acer laptop and got an error 'No bootable device'. Then created a bootable pendrive and loaded Windows 10. Now when I'm trying to install, I'm getting the error 'We couldn’t install Windows in the location you chose. Please check your media drive, Error 0x80300024.'

Tried diskpart in cmd, it is showing disk 0 with 930 GB but when I do list volume, it shows 'No volumes found'

I want to compeletly format my laptop and do a fresh Windows installation. Kindly help.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-08T23:24:31+00:00

    I ended up having to disconnect sata devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T01:44:16+00:00

    What happens when the OS is on a flash drive? Can't exactly disconnect it. Nothing else is connected aside from USB mouse and keyboard. Not sure what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T04:35:13+00:00

    Hello! I have a similar problem and I have nothing connected except an installation media. Its still not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T00:45:08+00:00

    Well, not ALL. I did keep my keyboard and mouse connected.

    I had a lot of hard drives and a webcam connected. When I removed those, it worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T05:13:24+00:00

    "disconnecting ALL (and I do mean ALL) USB devices fixed my issue and allowed the installation to proceed."

    I am dealing with this issue too. The windows installation is on a USB drive, and I have the keyboard and mouse on USBs as well.

    Did you remove these devices as well (perhaps temporarily at a certain stage in the process) to get it to work?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments