Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 85 % of my cpu and 100 % of the gpu while gaming

Anonymous
2023-04-23T08:12:33+00:00

Hi Community!

I want to disable the vbc.exe so that i can play my games smoothly without breaking or stuttering.

As soon as it starts, the game starts lagging. When I close it using the end task button in task manager, the game is alright but again after some time it pops up.

Pls help me.

I have been facing this for 6 months.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-04-25T08:10:17+00:00

    Hi Armaan,

    Thank you for that information, download the .Net Framework Repair Tool from this link and run that, then when it completes, restart (not shut down) your PC.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T08:07:59+00:00

    SO this is the address of vbc.exe

    "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-04-25T07:58:16+00:00

    Hi Armaan,

    Tank you for the screenshot, can you please expand the Command Line column so I can see the full text in that column

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T07:56:25+00:00

    YES there is an indication

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T07:44:58+00:00

    Thank you so much for the advice seaksoy.

    Actually the vbc only opens after i start a game and not before that.(That happens rarely)

    So I cant find vbc.exe in my startup tab on the task manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments