How can i give you access.
I think you need to share your email
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi Community!
I want to disable the vbc.exe so that i can play my games smoothly without breaking or stuttering.
As soon as it starts, the game starts lagging. When I close it using the end task button in task manager, the game is alright but again after some time it pops up.
Pls help me.
I have been facing this for 6 months.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How can i give you access.
I think you need to share your email
Alright i will update you tomorrow
Hi Armaan,
That process will re-install the main components of the system files, but it is not like an installation, it is just like an update
Will this reinstall Windows 10?
I've requested access to the download. At present it says access denied.