thank you, this thing really helpful
Visual Basic Command Line Compiler is running at 85 % of my cpu and 100 % of the gpu while gaming
Hi Community!
I want to disable the vbc.exe so that i can play my games smoothly without breaking or stuttering.
As soon as it starts, the game starts lagging. When I close it using the end task button in task manager, the game is alright but again after some time it pops up.
Pls help me.
I have been facing this for 6 months.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-01-05T00:06:55+00:00 -
_AW_ 69,656 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-04-30T09:05:13+00:00 It was a malware miner/crypto stealer impersonating bitdefender, nothing at all to do with bitdefender. Most of these things come as fake game mods, game hacks, cracked software, keygens etc
-
Anonymous
2023-04-30T08:56:06+00:00 What is this bitdefender any way?
Can you tell me from where it came so that it cant come again.
-
_AW_ 69,656 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-04-30T08:55:00+00:00 You're most welcome!
If you would mark the thread as answered, by pressing Yes below the post that provided the solution...that would be awesome.
Good luck. :)
-
Anonymous
2023-04-30T08:49:50+00:00 BOOM!
Thank you so much __AW__ for helping me.
You got that .
I am not facing this issue any more