Cat walked on a USB external keyboard. So, no. Laptop is on the table next to me. I use external monitor, keyboard and mouse and never touch my laptop. That is why i was at a loss. I used msconfig to disable all apps and rebooted. Bulls Eye gone. Has to be some key combination my cat walked on to initialize it.
There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.
Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-10-06T05:20:08+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-07T01:05:44+00:00 Thank you! That worked for me!
-
Anonymous
2024-10-14T05:23:19+00:00 It's the AIM POINT setting in your monitor settings.....I've been **** with computers since the early 80's and I couldn't figure it out....My 23 year old son fixed it in 2 seconds
-
Anonymous
2024-12-16T21:01:12+00:00 Mister deal. Thx. I took your advice and that fixed it. Much obliged!
-
Anonymous
2025-01-05T16:33:51+00:00 how do I get rid of the slash mark