There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

Anonymous
2023-05-01T01:23:39+00:00

Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T17:01:59+00:00

    I also own an MSi Raider, but am not a gamer, I'm in VM and software testing.

    Your talented cat stepped on FN + F6.
    Tap FN + F6 again to remove it.
    The F6 key on my keyboard even has a target on it.

    It's for gamers who want accurate shots on weapons without a scope.

    Also if you read down a bit someone heard their fans going full blast : FN + F8
    In case the laptop is cooking but the thermostat does not detect it,
    you can kick up the fan to high manually.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T19:07:26+00:00

    I have a Samsung OLED neo 55"

    Go the TV settings and select "All Settings" - scroll all the way to the right to get to this

    A menu should appear. With these options

    picture

    sound

    connection,

    broadcasting

    general & privacy

    support.

    Select connection.

    In connection locate and select game mode settings

    There is a setting called virtual aim point.

    Turn virtual aim point OFF.

    That took care of it for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T13:13:02+00:00

    I had this exact problem and usually it is the monitor not the actual pc itself. Try pressing the buttons on your monitor and see if it works? That is how I fixed it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T13:07:34+00:00

    It is activated and turned off in your on screen monitor setting. Simples really.............

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-06T05:17:15+00:00

    Cat walked on a USB external keyboard. So, no. Laptop is on the table next to me. I use external monitor, keyboard and mouse and never touch my laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments