There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

Anonymous
2023-05-01T01:23:39+00:00

Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T18:35:50+00:00

    Know what's funny? We each have a cat that after walking on the keyboard this happened. Hahahha isn't that amazing? I think maybe there might be some sort of rebellion! ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-26T19:23:38+00:00

    i accept u thx so much ok byeeeeeee

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T07:15:36+00:00

    i did adjustments on my AOC AGON Pro 27" yesterday and the red cross has appeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T01:02:12+00:00

    I had this issue, to get rid of it I had to press FN and Down.

    The Down button had a crosshair on it. So that is the button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T07:45:56+00:00

    Still trying to figure out what it is. No Idea.

    What i did was Go into MSCONFIG and uncheck all the apps i had starting during startup. Red Cross hair disappeared. I then re-applied the check mark on apps that were driver/system stuff. restarted. No cross hair. Kept doing that to all the other apps. No Cross hair. I don't know what app was doing it but i got it to stop by doing this. Hope it works for you if that happens to you. Good Luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments