Hello Donald,
You're most welcome. I'm glad tgo help.
Stay safe and have a great day.
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Donald,
You're most welcome. I'm glad tgo help.
Stay safe and have a great day.
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
So I just had this issue and figured it out - it's the monitor, not the laptop / pc. I have an AOC monitor and hitting the right arrow button on the bottom of the actual monitor will toggle it on and off.
Hmm, I accidentally toggled it by holding FN and pressing the right arrow key, my laptop shut off and starting like using the fans very fast it was like there was a tornado in the room, I panicked and then turned on the PC and it stopped but the red crosshair appeared, not sure how to turn it off now.
Hmm, I accidentally toggled it by holding FN and pressing the right arrow key, my laptop shut off and starting like using the fans very fast it was like there was a tornado in the room, I panicked and then turned on the PC and it stopped but the red crosshair appeared, not sure how to turn it off now.
Not sure if you're still suffering from this, but holding FN and pressing the down arrow worked for me
Yes. I have a curved AOC monitor purchased in 2023 C24G1 AND I GOT THE RED CIRCLE in the center of the monitor when I was making adjustments to the monitor's brightness and features. I searched for the creation of it without finding anything. What worked for me was unplugging the monitor and restarting it a couple of minutes later.