There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

Anonymous
2023-05-01T01:23:39+00:00

Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T01:05:44+00:00

    Thank you! That worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-06T05:20:08+00:00

    Cat walked on a USB external keyboard. So, no. Laptop is on the table next to me. I use external monitor, keyboard and mouse and never touch my laptop. That is why i was at a loss. I used msconfig to disable all apps and rebooted. Bulls Eye gone. Has to be some key combination my cat walked on to initialize it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-06T05:17:15+00:00

    Cat walked on a USB external keyboard. So, no. Laptop is on the table next to me. I use external monitor, keyboard and mouse and never touch my laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T13:07:34+00:00

    It is activated and turned off in your on screen monitor setting. Simples really.............

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T13:13:02+00:00

    I had this exact problem and usually it is the monitor not the actual pc itself. Try pressing the buttons on your monitor and see if it works? That is how I fixed it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments