i love you, literally
There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.
Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-01-29T16:43:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-01-05T19:05:33+00:00 it is in your monitor settings - not your PC.
-
Anonymous
2025-01-05T16:33:51+00:00 how do I get rid of the slash mark
-
Anonymous
2024-12-16T21:01:12+00:00 Mister deal. Thx. I took your advice and that fixed it. Much obliged!
-
Anonymous
2024-10-14T05:23:19+00:00 It's the AIM POINT setting in your monitor settings.....I've been **** with computers since the early 80's and I couldn't figure it out....My 23 year old son fixed it in 2 seconds