There is a red target like a scope crosshair in the middle of my screen.

Anonymous
2023-05-01T01:23:39+00:00

Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-29T16:43:11+00:00

    i love you, literally

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-05T19:05:33+00:00

    it is in your monitor settings - not your PC.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-05T16:33:51+00:00

    how do I get rid of the slash mark

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T21:01:12+00:00

    Mister deal. Thx. I took your advice and that fixed it. Much obliged!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-14T05:23:19+00:00

    It's the AIM POINT setting in your monitor settings.....I've been **** with computers since the early 80's and I couldn't figure it out....My 23 year old son fixed it in 2 seconds

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments