Used for games that don't have crosshairs with MSI computers.
Called the Aim Stabilizer
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Cannot turn it off. I can move it around but that's it. It overlays over anything on the screen.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Used for games that don't have crosshairs with MSI computers.
Called the Aim Stabilizer
Bro... I read all that **** just to look at my keyboard and see a little crosshair symbol on my down arrow key. Pressed FN then the down arrow key and the crosshair went away.
Any idea what its use is?
Still trying to figure out what it is. No Idea.
What i did was Go into MSCONFIG and uncheck all the apps i had starting during startup. Red Cross hair disappeared. I then re-applied the check mark on apps that were driver/system stuff. restarted. No cross hair. Kept doing that to all the other apps. No Cross hair. I don't know what app was doing it but i got it to stop by doing this. Hope it works for you if that happens to you. Good Luck!
i did adjustments on my AOC AGON Pro 27" yesterday and the red cross has appeared.
i accept u thx so much ok byeeeeeee