The same thing is happening to me but literally nothing is working, not commands, not typing, not anything. My computer Is very new and is the newest version, and nothing has gone wrong before this
How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11?
How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11? It just randomly stopped working a few months ago but usb keyboards work fine any solutions? I dont think its hardware related as the combination for changing/switching the led backlight works completely fine but nothing else does. I dont know if Im in the right place this is my first time here.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2025-05-24T16:50:34+00:00 -
Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2025-05-24T19:42:31+00:00 The same thing is happening to me but literally nothing is working, not commands, not typing, not anything. My computer Is very new and is the newest version, and nothing has gone wrong before this
@ David j Johnson1
Please read through the thread. Seveal people have posted a solution that worked for them.
Don