How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11?

Anonymous
2023-05-27T13:37:04+00:00

How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11? It just randomly stopped working a few months ago but usb keyboards work fine any solutions? I dont think its hardware related as the combination for changing/switching the led backlight works completely fine but nothing else does. I dont know if Im in the right place this is my first time here.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T05:39:03+00:00

    Can you give me a little more detail because I got water on it

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-09T18:40:31+00:00

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-11-09T21:20:10+00:00

    Bismark Cabada wrote:

    What if there are 3 keyboards do I uninstall all of them

    1. You have a USB/external keyboard connected and working so you can do these things, right?
    2. Yes, if the laptop shows 3 keyboards installed, uninstall all of them.

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments