Hello,
See if this fix helps you:
https://www.kapilarya.com/10-ways-to-fix-keyboard-not-working-in-windows-11
Let us know if this helps!
Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog by a trusted Microsoft MVP.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11? It just randomly stopped working a few months ago but usb keyboards work fine any solutions? I dont think its hardware related as the combination for changing/switching the led backlight works completely fine but nothing else does. I dont know if Im in the right place this is my first time here.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello,
See if this fix helps you:
https://www.kapilarya.com/10-ways-to-fix-keyboard-not-working-in-windows-11
Let us know if this helps!
Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog by a trusted Microsoft MVP.
Hey, how you doing?
Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.
My name is Vitor. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.
Assuming you've already tested it with external keyboards and they worked, possibly the problem is physical. But first, do the procedure below to check if it could be a driver problem.
Reinstall keyboard Driver:
NOTE: If when expanding the keyboard options the notebook keyboard does not appear, go to the manufacturer's website and in the driver options, check the latest driver for the keyboard. If it doesn't work, take it to a service center.
Thanks
Vitor S.