Turn Filter Keys off
Settings -> Accessibility -> Keyboard -> Filter Keys
This worked for me!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How do I fix my laptop keyboard not working on windows 11? It just randomly stopped working a few months ago but usb keyboards work fine any solutions? I dont think its hardware related as the combination for changing/switching the led backlight works completely fine but nothing else does. I dont know if Im in the right place this is my first time here.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Turn Filter Keys off
Settings -> Accessibility -> Keyboard -> Filter Keys
This worked for me!
Jemima Chinwi wrote:
I did that, repeatedly. It shows I'm typing, but input is not being registered. And no, I can't borrow a USB keyboard from someone. Thank you thus far.
Sorry. I don't know of any other workarounds.
Don
I did that, repeatedly. It shows I'm typing, but input is not being registered. And no, I can't borrow a USB keyboard from someone. Thank you thus far.
Thank you for your response.
I tried the on screen keyboard but what I type does not reflect.
Don't know why this would be happening. Try turning OSK off and on again.
Can you borrow a USB keyboard from someone?
Don
Thank you for your response.
I tried the on screen keyboard but what I type does not reflect.