Windows 11 New Install SFC /scannow erros

Anonymous
2023-05-16T21:15:57+00:00

New install of windows 11 and immediately getting sfc errors. Can anyone review my logs and help?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJyHLYBTbATzmFIG-8vdvlDudLtR_RLs/view?usp=share_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-05-23T16:57:53+00:00

    Just noticed that you used incorrect path on both occasions (takeown and certutil).

    The Path I posted.

    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15912.120_none_0070c05b73a8c01b\mscordbi.dll

    The path you typed:

    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15805.607_none_00509408c185b750\mscordbi.dll

    Where did you get that from? I did not post that path.

    So, run the takeown and certutil commands *exactly* as I posted. Delete the incorrect screenshots to avoid confusion.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T17:21:38+00:00

    I navigated to C:\windows\winsxs and searched for amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

    The only folder that exists is "b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15805.607"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-05-23T17:28:01+00:00

    Ok. The CBS logs look fine, except for some 5 missing DLLs. Pls redownload the fresh ISO using Rufus and create a setup disk using Rufus.

    Let's know how it goes. If the 0x80070570 error reoccurs in the logs, I think the OS partition may need to be formatted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T17:57:47+00:00

    Using Rufus I was able to create an iso image installation usb

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T18:18:04+00:00

    When available please post a V2 share link into the newest post:

    Run the V2 log collector and post a share link into this thread using one drive , drop box, or google drive.

    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

    (1) BSOD - Posting Instructions | Windows 11 Forum (elevenforum.com)

    Run:

    Tuneup plus

    (it will run in the background)

    (bat scripts by default prompt antivirus software and require manual overrides)

    https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/bsod-crashes-debugging/360137d1645183388-batch-files-use-bsod-debugging-tuneup_plus_log.bat

    Batch files for use in BSOD debugging - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

    Batch files for use in BSOD debugging - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments