I attempted it with windows 10 as well. I have uploaded additional files to the above link.
Dism still fails at 62.3%, creating installation media fails, and sfc scan results in errors
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
New install of windows 11 and immediately getting sfc errors. Can anyone review my logs and help?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJyHLYBTbATzmFIG-8vdvlDudLtR_RLs/view?usp=share_link
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I attempted it with windows 10 as well. I have uploaded additional files to the above link.
Dism still fails at 62.3%, creating installation media fails, and sfc scan results in errors
Please upload your latest CBS logs. Here's how to collect them:
Windows cannot create the Compressed (zipped) Folder here.
Do you want it to be placed on the desktop instead?
Also, upload the DISM log C:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log.
What happens when you create the Windows 11 setup disk/installation media. Pls post the exact error message or the screenshot.
The latest cbs logs are uploaded to the GitHub link above (win 10 cbs) along with an error code when trying to create the installation media. There is also an error code from my attempt at creating a windows 11 installation media. I will post the dism logs shortly. I switched to windows 10 and am currently running that for my OS
Thanks. The error may be because the WU client is broken.
You may download the ISO and run setup.exe from the mounted ISO.
The CBS logs show a problem with the WU client on the computer. The in-place upgrade should fix that.
Thanks. I have tried to use a windows image for both 10 and 11 and that also fails. I haven’t tried it with the no update/no internet option. I will give this a try and post updates.