Ivan,
Last week my hard drive containing my OS failed and was not salvageable. I purchased a new m.2 drive along with 2 additional SSDs.
I attempted to use my usb drive containing windows installation media which apparently corrupted and I received the error about drivers missing when attempting to install. I purchased a new usb drive and used a friends PC to create a new installation media via windows download.
I was able to use the media to install windows on my new m.2 drive and things worked well for about 24hrs. Eventually when rebooting, my pc would enter repair mode and finally came to an SRT Trail error. I attempted several recovery methods including system restore and command prompt (fixboot) but was unable to resolve my issues.
I have now reinstalled windows three times on two different hard drives after reformatting them. After installing windows updates I continued to run sfc scan and receive errors. I attempted to use DISM /restorehealth and /restorehealth to a windows iso image with /limitaccess. All attempts failed. The DISM ... /restorehealth command freezes at 62.3% and the /limitaccess tells me that the DISM file is not available.
Please follow the link here for PC information, screenshots, and a new CBS log.