The latest cbs logs are uploaded to the GitHub link above (win 10 cbs) along with an error code when trying to create the installation media. There is also an error code from my attempt at creating a windows 11 installation media. I will post the dism logs shortly. I switched to windows 10 and am currently running that for my OS
Windows 11 New Install SFC /scannow erros
New install of windows 11 and immediately getting sfc errors. Can anyone review my logs and help?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJyHLYBTbATzmFIG-8vdvlDudLtR_RLs/view?usp=share_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-05-22T22:24:28+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-05-22T19:15:17+00:00 Please upload your latest CBS logs. Here's how to collect them:
- Open the folder "C:\Windows\Logs\CBS"
- Select all files, Shift + right-click on the selection, and click Send to → Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Click Yes when you see the following prompt:
Windows cannot create the Compressed (zipped) Folder here.
Do you want it to be placed on the desktop instead?
- Upload the zip file to your OneDrive/Dropbox and share the link here.
Also, upload the DISM log C:\windows\logs\dism\dism.log.
What happens when you create the Windows 11 setup disk/installation media. Pls post the exact error message or the screenshot.
-
Anonymous
2023-05-22T19:01:25+00:00 I attempted it with windows 10 as well. I have uploaded additional files to the above link.
Dism still fails at 62.3%, creating installation media fails, and sfc scan results in errors
-
Ivan B 124.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-05-18T04:36:27+00:00 Hi , James.
Take a test using Windows 10 in version 22h2 or 21h2 see if the same problem occurs.
Independent Advisor - Community
Thanks
-
Anonymous
2023-05-18T04:33:30+00:00 I did not