Windows 11 New Install SFC /scannow erros

Anonymous
2023-05-16T21:15:57+00:00

New install of windows 11 and immediately getting sfc errors. Can anyone review my logs and help?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJyHLYBTbATzmFIG-8vdvlDudLtR_RLs/view?usp=share_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-05-23T17:28:01+00:00

    Ok. The CBS logs look fine, except for some 5 missing DLLs. Pls redownload the fresh ISO using Rufus and create a setup disk using Rufus.

    Let's know how it goes. If the 0x80070570 error reoccurs in the logs, I think the OS partition may need to be formatted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T17:21:38+00:00

    I navigated to C:\windows\winsxs and searched for amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a.

    The only folder that exists is "b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15805.607"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-05-23T16:57:53+00:00

    Just noticed that you used incorrect path on both occasions (takeown and certutil).

    The Path I posted.

    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15912.120_none_0070c05b73a8c01b\mscordbi.dll

    The path you typed:

    C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15805.607_none_00509408c185b750\mscordbi.dll

    Where did you get that from? I did not post that path.

    So, run the takeown and certutil commands *exactly* as I posted. Delete the incorrect screenshots to avoid confusion.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T16:40:44+00:00

    files have been uploaded with _5_23 and SHA 256 png

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T16:38:15+00:00

    "Has the computer booted and functioned with only scannow problems after each clean install or were there other problems?"

    There have been multiple BSOD's, my wireless connectivity randomly drops out, download and installation issue of applications and multiple programs that randomly crash.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments