hlo sir. my window camera is not working plpease help me.
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-02-26T04:18:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-05T01:20:53+00:00 i cant start my exam
-
Anonymous
2024-03-06T07:39:22+00:00 camera is not working .trouble shoort problem
-
Anonymous
2024-03-09T20:12:55+00:00 My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
AM TRYING TO GET CAMERA BACK
-
Anonymous
2024-03-12T16:44:33+00:00 My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
MY CAMERA IS NOT WOKING