option 1 not open the camera
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-02-15T15:42:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-02-15T17:31:06+00:00 same erro for me , please suggest a solution
-
Anonymous
2024-02-17T03:38:51+00:00 Hello my camera is not working please help me .
-
Anonymous
2024-02-25T22:34:08+00:00 my camera shows its on but will not show anything on the screen but a blank black screen
-
Anonymous
2024-02-25T22:35:00+00:00 and my camera started doing this for no reason its done it before and something was done and it worked but now im getting frustrated with it because its not working but shows it is