My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?

Anonymous
2023-05-15T12:31:38+00:00

My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T09:32:30+00:00

    My camera is not working when I use the Apps

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T16:44:33+00:00

    My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

    MY CAMERA IS NOT WOKING

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-09T20:12:55+00:00

    My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

    AM TRYING TO GET CAMERA BACK

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-06T07:39:22+00:00

    camera is not working .trouble shoort problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T01:20:53+00:00

    i cant start my exam

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments