yes my camera is not working it was locked
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-03-30T08:56:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-29T07:44:18+00:00 i need to make a video for my task, and now i can't on the camera
-
Anonymous
2024-03-28T16:39:24+00:00 my camera has an error code. what do i do