My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?

Anonymous
2023-05-15T12:31:38+00:00

My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T13:48:14+00:00

    my camera not working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-09T01:12:43+00:00

    I have try everything you said but it still not working. Please help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-06T07:13:36+00:00

    There is an error code when I open the camera

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T05:49:54+00:00

    My camera isn't working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments