My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?

Anonymous
2023-05-15T12:31:38+00:00

My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T17:55:09+00:00

    My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

    My camera is not working, and it is showing some kind of error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T12:27:46+00:00

    camera not working

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-12T09:10:34+00:00

    the error code 0xA00F4244

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-12T09:04:14+00:00

    My camera not work please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T17:37:11+00:00

    There is an error code 0xA00F4244 in the camera App

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments