the error code 0xA00F4244
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?
My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-12T09:10:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-12T09:04:14+00:00 My camera not work please help
-
Anonymous
2024-03-09T20:12:55+00:00 My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?
AM TRYING TO GET CAMERA BACK
-
Anonymous
2024-03-06T07:39:22+00:00 camera is not working .trouble shoort problem
-
Anonymous
2024-02-25T22:35:00+00:00 and my camera started doing this for no reason its done it before and something was done and it worked but now im getting frustrated with it because its not working but shows it is