My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. How can I solve this situation?

Anonymous
2023-05-15T12:31:38+00:00

My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T18:37:56+00:00

    my camera is not working can you help me to fix please thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Reported
    Anonymous
    2023-05-15T15:53:31+00:00

    Hi sujey rodriguez,

    Thank you for that information, click this link to open the Camera troubleshooter in the Get Help app and work through the steps they provide:

    ms-contact-support://smc-to-emerald/Troubleshoot-camera-issues

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T19:48:57+00:00

    Can not find the key with the camera on it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T03:30:27+00:00

    THANK YOU< DAVE

    I have spent hours on this and only you directed me to the function key...which was the problem. I am so grateful

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-10T15:59:13+00:00

    my camera is not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments