Where did you get PC Manager? I went to the website and it said "Coming Soon" EDIT: Nvm, downloaded the app from the Store
That said, I've had the freezing issue. It started after I modded Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I was playing fine for a while and then the next time I started it up, it froze Windows. Hard reset and tried again, same thing. After too many hard resets, I had to reinstall Windows entirely. Everything was going deceptively well for a bit while reinstalling EVERYTHING (ugh) and then I go to fire up a Steam game to check if it's installed or not, and Windows stops responding AGAIN and I can't access the task manager.. sooo the hard resets have started again. It seems to work fine as long as I'm not doing anything involving Steam at the moment. Steam is on in the background with no issues but I'm not clicking on any games, I don't wanna risk it. I'm at my wit's end with this. I just wanna play games and not ruin my computer.