Thanks again for replying. I've received yet another!!! So disgusting.
Cumulative updates for Windows 10 and Windows 11 - July 2023
The following release notes coincide with Cumulative updates for all the supported versions of Windows, released on 11th July, 2023.
Windows 11
Windows 11 22H2:
July 11, 2023—KB5028185 (OS Build 22621.1992) - Microsoft Support
Improvements
This security update includes improvements that were a part of update KB5027303 (released June 27, 2023). When you install this KB:
- This update makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
Download links to be available shortly.
Windows 11 (original release):
July 11, 2023—KB5028182 (OS Build 22000.2176) - Microsoft Support
Improvements
This security update includes improvements that were a part of update KB5027292 (released June 27, 2023). When you install this KB:
- This update makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
Download links to be available shortly.
Windows 10
Windows 10 22H2:
July 11, 2023—KB5028166 (OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208) - Microsoft Support
Highlights
- This update addresses security issues for your Windows operating system.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new updates in this package would be downloaded and installed on your device.
https://twitter.com/WindowsUpdate/status/1635692351996801059
��Resources
• Learn about the different types of monthly updates: https://msft.it/6017eRKoX
• Find resources, tools, and news about known issues and safeguards: https://msft.it/6016eRKon
• Have an issue? File feedback to our engineers: https://msft.it/6018eRKok
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
55 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-07-25T19:18:45+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-07-25T20:20:37+00:00 As have I. -(
-
Anonymous
2023-07-26T18:33:47+00:00 So, after this update installed, some of my programs now have an error that they're missing specific .NET Framework versions to be able to run. I've reinstalled .NET 4.8.1 but the programs still are giving me the same error. Idk what to do.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-26T19:21:26+00:00 I think the best option is to Uninstall the update. That's the only thing that worked for me.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-26T20:19:26+00:00 Unfortunately that didn't work either. I want to have to avoid doing a full reinstall of Windows, but I'm literally unable to do my work because of this error.