Thanks for replying. I wasn't even able to remove the updates. My desktop computer isn't functioning at all. This last update wiped it out completely. I'm very upset with Microsoft right now.
Cumulative updates for Windows 10 and Windows 11 - July 2023
The following release notes coincide with Cumulative updates for all the supported versions of Windows, released on 11th July, 2023.
Windows 11
Windows 11 22H2:
July 11, 2023—KB5028185 (OS Build 22621.1992) - Microsoft Support
Improvements
This security update includes improvements that were a part of update KB5027303 (released June 27, 2023). When you install this KB:
- This update makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
Download links to be available shortly.
Windows 11 (original release):
July 11, 2023—KB5028182 (OS Build 22000.2176) - Microsoft Support
Improvements
This security update includes improvements that were a part of update KB5027292 (released June 27, 2023). When you install this KB:
- This update makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
Download links to be available shortly.
Windows 10
Windows 10 22H2:
July 11, 2023—KB5028166 (OS Builds 19044.3208 and 19045.3208) - Microsoft Support
Highlights
- This update addresses security issues for your Windows operating system.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new updates in this package would be downloaded and installed on your device.
https://twitter.com/WindowsUpdate/status/1635692351996801059
��Resources
• Learn about the different types of monthly updates: https://msft.it/6017eRKoX
• Find resources, tools, and news about known issues and safeguards: https://msft.it/6016eRKon
• Have an issue? File feedback to our engineers: https://msft.it/6018eRKok
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
55 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-07-23T22:35:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-07-23T22:16:54+00:00 Same problem here. The update removed all bluetooth functionality from my HP computer. Tried every option I could think of to get it back to no avail. Drivers were gone and there was no way to get them reloaded. Only option was to uninstall the update which did return my bluetooth functions. So I have blocked updates until Microsoft decides to fix the problem.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-22T18:59:28+00:00 These updates have made my desktop computer inoperable. I now have the dreaded blue screen, and have tried all the suggestions made on the screen to no avail. I'm using notebook at the moment all the while hoping I do not encounter the same problem with it.
-
Anonymous
2023-07-21T22:53:17+00:00 Yeah... that's the same one I did. And it didn't fix the issue. Ugh! Is there a number for us to call Microsoft?
-
_AW_ 69,496 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-07-21T22:24:07+00:00 The middle one KB5028185.