From 21H2 to 22H2 keep all data, apps, settings

Anonymous
2023-07-28T02:25:50+00:00

1

I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?

2

Second Q posted also,

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1338271/can-purchase-a-key-from-microsoft-and-remove-the-e

Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T06:12:18+00:00

    I brought this on ebay by a German seller,

    Can i get rid of German completely, I speak only ENGLISH...Well?

    International ENGLISH for Microsoft products means UK ENGLISH....? Aka en-UK...? Or en-GB ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T06:21:40+00:00

    Looks like a known forum bug (already reported to MSFT by some moderators) has truncated the last part of my previous post.

    Please check it now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T13:14:48+00:00

    I am not familiar with

    Open Regedit.exe and go to:

    Registry and i am afraid for making the PC unusable,

    Any other way,... recreate usb stick or remove all languages from Settings 》Regional except en-US... and restart PC...

    Well...?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T22:50:16+00:00

    When available please comment on the trial and error steps in the prior post:

    dism.exe /image:w:\ /set-uilang:en-us

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments