are you meaning the second setupact.log in the picture?
\Panther\setupact.log
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No. I'm looking for the following file:
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log
If it's missing, re-run Windows Setup and let it regenerate the logs. Share the above log on OneDrive.
By saying
"missing, re-run Windows Setup"
What you are meaning... ?
SetupDiag
Do not run ok or do not run success
Is it ok with running on Windows 11 Pro for Workstations bypass restrictions installation... ? Maybe is only Windows 10...? Or, any other way...?
Please reply ASAP…
By saying
"missing, re-run Windows Setup"
What you are meaning... ?
SetupDiag
Do not run ok or do not run success
I meant Windows 11 22H2 setup. Running setup regenerates the logs and saves them to "C:~Windows.BT\Sources\Panther" and "C:~Windows.BT\Sources\Rollback". If the setup fails, zip the entire contents of the two folders and share them on OneDrive.
Is it ok with running on Windows 11 Pro for Workstations bypass restrictions installation... ? Maybe is only Windows 10...? Or, any other way...?
Many users are running such installations, but the bypass methods are unsupported, and no guarantee that the methods will work for the next Feature update. If your hardware is old, IMO, it's better to stick with Windows 10.