Pls check:
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther
and
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Pls check:
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther
and
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback
C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
I have no folders like these only this^^^
what to do????
Ok
I will do soon
But try to install W11pro for ws update? Correct?
Yes.
But during installation update 21H1 to 22H2 w11pro for ws
My desire is
Keeping everything just update, but Keeping Apps is not selectable
Well?
Cancel the setup if Keep apps and settings option is grayed out.
Zip and upload the two folders "C:*$WINDOWS.~BT**\Sources\Panther" and "C:*$WINDOWS.~BT**\Sources\Rollback" to OneDrive.
Additionally,
Yes this is old system hp z640
Bought from eBay and came preinstalled w11pro for ws, 21H2
After get it i reset it