Click on the More button (showing an ellipsis icon) and click Remove.
From 21H2 to 22H2 keep all data, apps, settings
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-02T04:57:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-02T04:48:27+00:00 OK I will restart now
How can I remove German completely?
I bought it from eBay, the owner was a German person and the Windows UI language was German
and installed English just when got it
-
Anonymous
2023-08-02T04:45:52+00:00 Yes, retry the upgrade after restarting Windows.