I brought this on ebay by a German seller,
Can i get rid of German completely, I speak only ENGLISH...Well?
International ENGLISH for Microsoft products means UK ENGLISH....? Aka en-UK...? Or en-GB ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I brought this on ebay by a German seller,
Can i get rid of German completely, I speak only ENGLISH...Well?
International ENGLISH for Microsoft products means UK ENGLISH....? Aka en-UK...? Or en-GB ?
This is a trial and error step:
Boot to the Windows Media Creation Tool (MCT) > command prompt >
(Type:)
bcdedit | find "osdevice"
(identify the partition drive letter while in Windows RE)
(Type:)
dism.exe /image:w:\ /set-uilang:en-us
(change the drive letter w to the identified partition drive letter)
(reboot)
Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste:
dism /online /get-intl
If the default language is en-us then attempt an upgrade.
Thanks for your support...!
Where seem the en-US...? Seem "en-US" or its language code ...?
I will do soon, because I have to go to my office for work as a software developer now, i will be do on my return,...
Create a Restore Point and try the following:
Open Regedit.exe and go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Nls\Language
(From the File menu, export the key to a REG file.)
In the right pane, double-click "Default" (REG_SZ) value and set it to 0409
Double-click "InstallLanguage" (REG_SZ) value and set it to 0409
Go to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\LanguageConfiguration
Post a screenshot of that key.
If the value data says en-US. then it's fine.
Reboot and rerun Setup.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more