From 21H2 to 22H2 keep all data, apps, settings

Anonymous
2023-07-28T02:25:50+00:00

1

I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?

2

Second Q posted also,

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1338271/can-purchase-a-key-from-microsoft-and-remove-the-e

Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-28T03:12:39+00:00

    Regarding question #1:

    Please download SetupDiag and run it. The tool collects the setup logs and saves them into a zip file named Logs.zip on your desktop. Upload the file to your OneDrive, Dropbox, or any other cloud hosting account and share the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments