Restarted but the same thing can not select keep all:
well?
===
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OK I will restart now
How can I remove German completely?
I bought it from eBay, the owner was a German person and the Windows UI language was German
and installed English just when got it
Yes, retry the upgrade after restarting Windows.
after the change - needs RESTART...?
select Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region
AND RETRY THE UPGRADE?