From 21H2 to 22H2 keep all data, apps, settings

Anonymous
2023-07-28T02:25:50+00:00

1

I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?

2

Second Q posted also,

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1338271/can-purchase-a-key-from-microsoft-and-remove-the-e

Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T16:10:47+00:00

    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

    I have no folders like these only this^^^

    what to do????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T16:02:39+00:00

    Ok

    I will do soon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T15:58:25+00:00

    But try to install W11pro for ws update? Correct?

    Yes.

    But during installation update 21H1 to 22H2 w11pro for ws

    My desire is

    Keeping everything just update, but Keeping Apps is not selectable

    Well?

    Cancel the setup if Keep apps and settings option is grayed out.

    Zip and upload the two folders "C:*$WINDOWS.~BT**\Sources\Panther" and "C:*$WINDOWS.~BT**\Sources\Rollback" to OneDrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T13:47:28+00:00

    Additionally,

    Yes this is old system hp z640

    Bought from eBay and came preinstalled w11pro for ws, 21H2

    After get it i reset it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-01T13:45:35+00:00

    You say:

    I meant Windows 11 22H2 setup

    So, you don't mean

    SetupDiag.exe

    But try to install W11pro for ws update? Correct?

    About,

    SetupDiag.exe

    What is about this ^ ?

    SetupDiag.exe failed run

    But during installation update 21H1 to 22H2 w11pro for ws

    My desire is

    Keeping everything just update, but Keeping Apps is not selectable

    Well?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments