From 21H2 to 22H2 keep all data, apps, settings

Anonymous
2023-07-28T02:25:50+00:00

1

I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?

2

Second Q posted also,

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1338271/can-purchase-a-key-from-microsoft-and-remove-the-e

Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-06T15:57:25+00:00

    The solution was to create a de-de Windows 11 iso USB stick using Rufus bypass…

    And upgraded from 21H2 to 22H2

    Now all ok

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments