Can't uninstall Power Toys

Reported
Anonymous
2023-06-02T22:03:29+00:00

I had trouble updating Power Toys, so I downloaded the installer. The installer won't work because Power Toys is already installed. However, it doesn't show up in my app list, so an uninstaller can't find it. I tried to restore the system from a disc image, but that didn't even get started. How can I get out of this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-04T10:36:01+00:00

    JoseBeltran, I was able to successfully install Power Toys from the Microsoft Store, so that is dealt with.

    Evidently, Power Shell is not connected to the app list in the Start Menu, either. As I said before, sfc, dism and chkdsk found no problems. How do I reconnect Power Shell to its links?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-04T02:31:31+00:00

    Thanks for your feedback, Roger. First, we will fix the PowerToys issue, then we will be working on another issue.

    Please go to Start, apps and verify if Microsoft Edge WebView 2 is installed if not, please go to https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft..., locate Fixed Version, select the x64 architecture, download the installer, then complete the installation and try again to install PowerToys.

    If you get the same error again, please download this prior PowerToys installer and try again.

    https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases...

    Let me know, please.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-03T21:09:03+00:00

    I found it, and it works; I've copied it to the desktop. Is there any way to reconnect the right-click menu item?

    I pasted the text into PowerShell and hit enter. When I tried to reinstall PowerToys, I got the same error as before. I'm including the error log incase that can be of help.

    =======================================================================

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i001: Burn v3.14.0.6526, Windows v10.0 (Build 19045: Service Pack 0), path: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp{62A00A4A-00F9-4FDB-A17C-FC1713C19983}.cr\PowerToysUserSetup-0.70.1-x64.exe

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing string variable 'InstallFolder' to value '[LocalAppDataFolder]PowerToys'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing string variable 'MsiLogFolder' to value '[LocalAppDataFolder]\Microsoft\PowerToys'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing version variable 'MinimumVersion' to value '0.0.0.0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing version variable 'TargetPowerToysVersion' to value '0.70.1'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing version variable 'DetectedPowerToysVersion' to value '0.0.0.0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing version variable 'DetectedPowerToysUserVersion' to value '0.0.0.0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Initializing version variable 'DetectedWindowsBuildNumber' to value '0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i009: Command Line: '-burn.clean.room=C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\PowerToysUserSetup-0.70.1-x64.exe -burn.filehandle.attached=544 -burn.filehandle.self=696'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleOriginalSource' to value 'C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\PowerToysUserSetup-0.70.1-x64.exe'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleOriginalSourceFolder' to value 'C:\Users\Admin\Downloads'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleLog' to value 'C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\powertoys-bootstrapper-msi-0.70.1_20230603165902.log'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleName' to value 'PowerToys (Preview) x64'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleManufacturer' to value 'Microsoft Corporation'

    [1C20:242C][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting numeric variable 'WixStdBALanguageId' to value 1033

    [1C20:242C][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting version variable 'WixBundleFileVersion' to value '0.70.1.0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i100: Detect begin, 3 packages

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Product or related product not found: {D8B559DB-4C98-487A-A33F-50A8EEE42726}

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting version variable 'DetectedPowerToysUserVersion' to value '0.0.0.0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting version variable 'DetectedPowerToysVersion' to value '0.70.0.0'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting string variable 'DetectedWindowsBuildNumber' to value '19045'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Registry key not found. Key = 'Software\Microsoft\EdgeUpdate\Clients{F3017226-FE2A-4295-8BDF-00C3A9A7E4C5}'

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting numeric variable 'HasWebView2PerUser' to value 0

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i000: Setting numeric variable 'HasWebView2PerMachine' to value 1

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i052: Condition 'HasWebView2PerMachine OR HasWebView2PerUser' evaluates to true.

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i101: Detected package: TerminatePowerToys, state: Absent, cached: None

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i101: Detected package: WebView2, state: Present, cached: None

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i101: Detected package: PowerToysUserSetup_0.70.1_x64.msi, state: Absent, cached: None

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i052: Condition 'MinimumVersion >= DetectedPowerToysVersion' evaluates to false.

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]e000: PowerToys is already installed on this system for all users. We recommend first uninstalling that version before installing this one.

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]e000: Error 0x81f40001: Bundle condition evaluated to false: MinimumVersion >= DetectedPowerToysVersion

    [1C20:2DB4][2023-06-03T16:59:02]i199: Detect complete, result: 0x0

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-03T19:13:18+00:00

    I found the link, pasted the .ps1 text and hit enter. The prompt came right back. Did I do it correctly? Also, I saved a copy of the link to my desktop; is there any way to connect that link with the right-click menu, or should I try a repair install to fix the problem?

    I also tried to reinstall Power Toys and got the same response as before. What do I do next?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-03T18:15:20+00:00

    Hi, Roger. Please, using the File explorer, go to %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu folder. Here a Powershell shortcut must exists.

    Check it properties. The target must be %SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe

    Let me know if you need anything else.

    0 comments No comments