Can't uninstall Power Toys

Reported
Anonymous
2023-06-02T22:03:29+00:00

I had trouble updating Power Toys, so I downloaded the installer. The installer won't work because Power Toys is already installed. However, it doesn't show up in my app list, so an uninstaller can't find it. I tried to restore the system from a disc image, but that didn't even get started. How can I get out of this situation?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-06T10:51:53+00:00

    Please wait.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-06T03:20:14+00:00

    Go right ahead. Thank you for your time and assistance.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-06T00:42:38+00:00

    Thanks. Roger. I'm running out of ideas. I can release the question and another expert will assist you. May I, please?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-05T22:54:05+00:00

    Here you go:

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-05T22:15:39+00:00

    Hi, Roger. Which error are you getting to run the "Powershell" link?

    0 comments No comments