Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

Anonymous
2023-06-24T14:13:17+00:00

Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.

It is happen for about a years now.

Can some one help me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T08:24:20+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    I have my BIOS updated to the latest update.

    Did I need to remove the other driver packages and rerun the Setup?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-27T05:56:51+00:00

    It's the DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG (1d5) error again.

    "A driver has failed to complete a Pnp operation within a specific time. "

    SYMBOL_NAME: CAD!DriverEntry+ad

    MODULE_NAME: CAD

    IMAGE_NAME: CAD.sys

    IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.1774

    CAD - The Charge Arbitration Driver (CAD) is a Microsoft driver that arbitrates power between USB Legacy, USB Type-C and wireless charging sources.

    I wonder if there is a hardware issue involved; not sure. The only option (other than a custom installation) is to remove the other driver packages and rerun the Setup.

    Since the registry hive that has your BIOS info is corrupt and unloadable, the setup logs is unable to show your BIOS version, model, etc.

    Make sure you have the latest BIOS update installed.

    The following seems to be the latest version available.

    BIOS Update for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 - Lenovo Support IN

    fccn19ww.exe 7.13 MBFCCN19WW Windows 10 (64-bit)

    22 Jul 2022

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T05:21:28+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Sorry for mislook on logs.zip

    Here is the Logs.zip attachment file.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcyhUZY5vx7uW1FvA2k?e=DP3DAa

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-27T05:01:33+00:00

    Logs.zip is missing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-27T04:47:21+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Here is the Setupdiagresult logs file

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcyhUP87P3YEHcXBhU3?e=aLGzzE

    I look forward to hear from you soon. I thank you in advanced for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments