Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

Anonymous
2023-06-24T14:13:17+00:00

Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.

It is happen for about a years now.

Can some one help me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-29T07:48:59+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Here is the Fixlog.txt file.

    https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygyV0vprwG2Bs43Nx?e=H3WZbb

    I will proceed with the setup and keep you update after its done.

    Updated:

    I have running the window 11 setup with normal mode. But the setup was failed.

    Here is the error.

    May I know what is the next step.

    I look to hear from you soon. I thank you in advance for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-28T06:57:13+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Here is the Fixlog.txt file.

    https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygyV0vprwG2Bs43Nx?e=H3WZbb

    I will proceed with the setup and keep you update after its done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-28T06:38:05+00:00

    Yes, pls share Fixlog.txt. Run Setup.exe from normal mode and post the results.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-28T06:30:43+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    I have running the fixlist, what is the next step?

    Is there any file I need to share with you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-27T09:11:07+00:00

    Hi Nazrul,

    The following fix list is somewhat aggressive. Boot into Safe mode and run it.

    It removes all NVidia and Realtek stuff. After running the fix list, your graphics will look basic (the device will use Microsoft basic drivers). The network drivers will be removed.

    Fixlist.txt

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments