Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

Anonymous
2023-06-24T14:13:17+00:00

Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.

It is happen for about a years now.

Can some one help me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T07:06:06+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Here is the screenshot of the PC health Scanned.

    I look forward to hear from you soon. I thank you in advanced for your helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T04:34:56+00:00

    Please download and run PC health check app.

    Post screenshot of the results.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T04:08:16+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Answering to your questions.

    1. Last year and I don`t took the error.
    2. I'm checking the requirements of my laptop and it is in requirements.
    3. Yes, Other devices

    I look forward to hear from you soon. I thank you in advanced for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-01T19:05:54+00:00

    All of the steps can be performed.

    The log collector and scripts can provide information to potentially troubleshoot the upgrade failure.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-01T10:32:55+00:00

    Hey.

    1. Which steps you did to install W11 and you took the error ?
    2. Your machine meets the requirements for W11 ? How you know that ?
    3. When you go to Device Manager and select "Show hidden devices" are there devices with a question mark ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments