Yes, pls share Fixlog.txt. Run Setup.exe from normal mode and post the results.
Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05
Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05
I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.
It is happen for about a years now.
Can some one help me?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-06-28T06:30:43+00:00 Dear Sir,
I have running the fixlist, what is the next step?
Is there any file I need to share with you?
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-06-27T09:11:07+00:00 Hi Nazrul,
The following fix list is somewhat aggressive. Boot into Safe mode and run it.
It removes all NVidia and Realtek stuff. After running the fix list, your graphics will look basic (the device will use Microsoft basic drivers). The network drivers will be removed.
-
Anonymous
2023-06-27T08:24:20+00:00 Dear Sir,
I have my BIOS updated to the latest update.
Did I need to remove the other driver packages and rerun the Setup?
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-06-27T05:56:51+00:00 It's the DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG (1d5) error again.
"A driver has failed to complete a Pnp operation within a specific time. "
SYMBOL_NAME: CAD!DriverEntry+ad
MODULE_NAME: CAD
IMAGE_NAME: CAD.sys
IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.22621.1774
CAD - The Charge Arbitration Driver (CAD) is a Microsoft driver that arbitrates power between USB Legacy, USB Type-C and wireless charging sources.
I wonder if there is a hardware issue involved; not sure. The only option (other than a custom installation) is to remove the other driver packages and rerun the Setup.
Since the registry hive that has your BIOS info is corrupt and unloadable, the setup logs is unable to show your BIOS version, model, etc.
Make sure you have the latest BIOS update installed.
The following seems to be the latest version available.
BIOS Update for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05 - Lenovo Support IN
fccn19ww.exe 7.13 MBFCCN19WW Windows 10 (64-bit)
22 Jul 2022